University Rankings – Reflections from Social Sciences and Humanities
19. May 2021. 13:00 - 21. May 2021.
2021. May 19. 13:00 - 2021. May 21.
- A special feature of our event is a look at rankings from an “external perspective” using the terms of social sciences and humanities.
- Rankings and the Decision Makers
- Meeting of Three Cultures: Universities,Rankings and the Social-Economic Environment
- Are There Theories of Rankings?
- Theoretical Approches to Excellence
- Rankings as Social and Media Phenomena
- Reflections from Ranking Providers
Registration is free but needed for the participation. Registration deadline - 17 May 2021.