Community Culture, Networks and Social Inclusion Research Group
Our aim is to explore, compare and analyse those networks of the post-modern societies, which are embedded in the culture, the community, and behind the inclusive education. We are focusing on the research of institutions, that of individual participants, the communities and their characteristics.
We intend to carry out researches in the following topics:
• the networking of community centres and cultural communities;
• the characteristics of the community centres and local cultural spaces;
• the cultural consumption’s patterns of different groups in the society;
• the different forms of inclusion (for ex. in micro-communities, like home schooling, inclusion in higher education, work places and society, that of minorities, and migrant groups);
• capital theories and their cultural implication in community centres and cultural communities;
• cultural development of the Carpatian Basin and its institutions, cultural traditions in contemporary and historical perspective;
• the global and European challenges of the culture, solutions of cultural community networking and the effects of the virtual reality on the culture.
The members of the research group are organizing each semester 3 meetings. Each spring, starting from 2021, we are organizing professional workshop or conference, with Hungarian and international speakers.
Room: KAZY 436