Student Affairs and Registrar's Office
The Student Affairs and Registrar’s Office is responsible for the completeness and correctness of your personal and educational data in the electronic registry system (Neptun) and store all your documents relating to your student status.
Personal customer service:
between 8:30am and 4:00pm on Wednesdays, or by appointment made in e-mail
in the Kazinczy street building, in room 115 on the first floor.
We ensure electronic administrative service for BA and MA students: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Bardóczky administrator
Kitti Szeifert administrator
Viktória Gorján administrator
And for PhD students: email@example.com
Cintia Sipos administrator
That is where you can
manage general administration related to the registry system or your final examination such as:
- change your personal data in Neptun,
or request official forms and documents related to your studies such as:
- student status certificate,
- transcript of records,
or submit forms and requests related to the administration of your studies such as:
- request for late registration for the semester,
- request for late course registration,
- request to the Academic Committee,
- request to the Dean,
- request for credit transfer,
- request for late final exam application.