Online consultations of up to 3 sessions
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely affected all of us and we have all been facing unprecedented challenges. The ELTE Counselling Centre is now offering online consultations of up to 3 sessions in order to provide support to all students and employees of the university in dealing with the difficulties due to the social isolation/quarantine.
You can sign up here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to draw your attention to the essential guidelines gathered by our professionals in order to help you cope with the anxiety and stress raised by the virus.
After scheduling an appointment, you can work online with a psychologist for 1-3 sessions. The psychologist will assist you in reconsidering your problems, provide you with support, and help you find resources to handle your difficulties. For the online counsultation we use Microsoft Teams (which works with your ceasar e-mail address).
Counselling sessions are held in complete confidence, in accordance with the standards of the Code of Ethics for Psychologists. The obligation of confidentiality applies to all employees of the Counselling Centre.
Services provided by the ELTE Counselling Centre are free of charge.
Six-session counselling service
The Counselling Centre continues to offer the six-session counselling service exclusively online for more general problems which do not relate to the current virus situation. You can sign up for this type of online consultation at email@example.com
Desrciption of the 6-session counselling service
The university’s Counselling Centre provides individual counselling free of charge to all ELTE students, also available in English. If you feel that you need professional help to solve issues in your personal life, please feel free to contact us!
Counsellors can help you with a wide range of difficulties:
- Family problems and parental separation
- Relationship difficulties
- Work-related problems
- Academic difficulties
- Managing transitions
- Anxiety and stress
- Mood disorder
- Problems with establishing contacts
- Problems with self-esteem
- Lack of motivation, doubts about the career path you have chosen
- The loss of an important person
What to do in order to meet a counsellor?
- Ask for an appointment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- After scheduling an appointment, you can meet a psychologist on 1-6 occasions free of charge. The psychologist will assist you in reconsidering your problems, provide you with support, and help you manage change. Counselling sessions are held in complete confidence, in accordance with the standards of the Code of Ethics for psychologists. The obligation of confidentiality applies to all employees of the Counselling Centre.
Please find our privacy notice here.
- For the 1-3 sessions online counselling in case of difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the quarantine you can sign up here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort he 1-6 sessions online counselling for more general difficulties, not related to the pandemic situation you can sign up here: email@example.com
Orsolya Karner, Phd., Head of the Counselling Centre
counselling psychologist, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jácinta Szűcs coordinator, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amina Lubani, clinical psychologist, email@example.com
Péter Kámán, counselling psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sámuel Bernáth, psychologist, email@example.com
Márta Kiss, clinical psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Nyulászi, clinical psychologist, email@example.com
Zsófia Otoltics, psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melinda Csémy, psychologist, email@example.com
Supervisor: Dr.Klára Horváth, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, psychiatric rehabilitation specialist
Psychologists at the faculties
Orsolya Handa, psychologist, ELTE Faculty of Law firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita Takács, psychologist ELTE Faculty of Informatics,email@example.com
Counselling Centre - Office
1071 Budapest Damjanich utca 41-43. C/506
Counselling sessions are held at several locations:
1071 Budapest Damjanich utca 41-43. C/114, 506 and 507
1088 Budapest Múzeum körút 4. D/-117 and D/-119
Peer Counselling Group
ELTE’s Peer Counselling Group is a circle of psychology students working on a voluntary basis, under the professional supervision of the Counselling Centre.
Our volunteers are practicing under close professional supervision and support.
Please, visit the following website for more information:
ELTE Counselling Centre