The application starts on the online application system. Students need to register in the system, fill in the online application form, upload the required documents and follow the instructions during the application process.
Students must upload all the required documents in the online application system, and after adding all the required documents, submit it.
LIST OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - 2019 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
In the case of applicants for the BA in Psychology Programme at ELTE PPK the following documents need to be submitted in the online application system:
- certificate of matriculation from a secondary school
OR: a certification which verifies that the applicant will receive matriculation (secondary school certificate)
- study records of the last two years
- official English translation of the certificate and the records
Details: The translation is necessary only if the language of the originals is not English. It could be a translation from the secondary school too.
- curriculum vitae (CV) (the form is up to the applicant; we suggest the Europass type)
- motivation letter
Details: The letter should contain approximately 2000 characters. You should explain your experiences and ideas, how you met psychology and why you think this profession would be suitable for you, what your aim is with the psychology degree, how you would imagine your career, which area you are interested in, what further studies you are planning.
- mains pages of the passport
- proof of transfer of the application fee - 120 EUR
- proof of transfer of the entrance exam fee - 120 EUR
Address of Bank: Budapest, Váci út 71, Hungary – 1139
Holder of the account: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Account No.: 10032000-01426201-00000000
SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
IBAN Number: HU03 1003 2000 0142 6201 0000 0000
On the transfer order please put down your full name and “AB01 B106 AB9P01/04”!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - 2019 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
- Period 1: February 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 2: March 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 3: April 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 4: May 27th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 5: July 15th 23:59 (CET)