The application starts on the online application system. Students need to register in the system, fill in the online application form, upload the required documents and follow the instructions during the application process.
Students must upload all the required documents in the online application system, and after adding all the required documents, submit it.
LIST OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - 2019 SEPTEMBRE INTAKE
In the case of applicants for the MA in Psychology Programme at ELTE PPK the following documents need to be submitted in the online application system.
- degree certificate (diploma)
- transcript of records of the last two years
- an official English translation of the certificate and the records
Details: The translation is needed only if the language of the originals is not English. It can be a translation from the university too.
- a reference work
- Details: It can be any paper written in English by the applicant within the field of psychology (BA thesis extract, a research paper, a seminar paper, a research report, a published journal article or a book chapter, a case study, a literature review, etc.) Either a new paper or an improved version of an earlier work can also be written for the current application. The ideal length should be between 5-15 pages excluding references and the appendices. There are no special requirements concerning the format.
- a professional curriculum vitae (CV)
- motivation letter
Details: The letter should contain approximately 2000 characters. You should explain their experiences and ideas, how you met psychology and why you thought this profession would be suitable for you, what your aim is with the MA degree, how you would imagine your career, which area you are interested in, what further studies you are planning and which specialisation you would like to apply for.
- main pages of the passport
- proof of transfer of the application fee - 120 EUR
- proof of transfer of the entrance exam fee - 120 EUR
Both fees should be transferred to the following account:
Name of Bank: Magyar Államkincstár (Hungarian State Treasury)
Address of Bank: Budapest, Váci út 71, Hungary – 1139
Holder of the account: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Account No.: 10032000-01426201-00000000
SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
IBAN Number: HU03 1003 2000 0142 6201 0000 0000
On the transfer order please put down your full name and “AB01 B102 B10208/18”!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - 2019 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
- Period 1: February 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 2: March 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 3: April 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 4: May 27th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 5: July 15th 23:59 (CET)