The application starts on the online application system. Students need to register in the system, fill in the online application form, upload the required documents and follow the instructions during the application process.
Students must upload all the required documents in the online application system, and after adding all the required documents, submit it.
LIST OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - 2019 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
In the case of applicants for the MA in Social Integration Programme at ELTE PPK the following documents need to be submitted in the online application system.
- degree certificate (diploma)
- transcript of records of the last two years
- an official English translation of the certificate and the records
Details: The translation is needed only if the language of the original is not English. It can be a translation from the university too.
- letter of purpose - guidelines available here
- a professional curriculum vitae (CV)
- main pages of the passport
- proof of transfer of the application fee - 120 EUR
- proof of transfer of the entrance exam fee - 120 EUR
The application and the entrance exam fee can be paid separately or in one amount as well.
Both fees should be transferred to the following account:
Name of Bank: Magyar Államkincstár (Hungarian State Treasury)
Address of Bank: Budapest, Váci út 71, Hungary – 1139
Holder of the account: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Account No.: 10032000-01426201-00000000
SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
IBAN Number: HU03 1003 2000 0142 6201 0000 0000
On the transfer order please put down your full name and “AB01 B102 B10207/18”!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - 2019 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
- Period 1: February 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 2: March 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 3: April 25th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 4: May 27th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 5: July 15th 23:59 (CET)