The application starts on the online application system. Students need to register in the system, fill in the online application form, upload the required documents and follow the instructions during the application process.
Students must upload all the required documents in the online application system, and after adding all the required documents, submit it.
LIST OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - 2018 SEPTEMBER INTAKEIn the case of applicants for the Human Resources Counselling MA Programme at ELTE PPK the following documents need to be submitted in the online application system.
- degree certificate (diploma)
- records of the last two years
- an official English translation of the certificate and the records
Details: The translation is needed only if the language of the original is not English. It can be a translation from the university too.
- a reference work
- It can be any paper written in English by the applicant within the field of human resources counselling (BA thesis extract, a research paper, a seminar paper, a research report, a published journal article or a book chapter, a case study, a literature review, etc.) Either a new paper or an improved version of an earlier work can also be written for the current application. The ideal length should be between 5-15 pagesexcluding references and the appendices. There are no special requirements concerning the format.
- a professional curriculum vitae (CV)
- motivation letter
The letter should contain approximately 2000 characters. You should explain their experiences and ideas, how you met psychology and why you thought this profession would be suitable for you, what your aim is with the MA degree, how you would imagine your career, which area you are interested in, what further studies you are planning.
- main pages of the passport
- proof of transfer of the application fee - 120 EUR (copy)
- proof of transfer of the entrance exam fee - 120 EUR (copy)
Name of Bank: Magyar Államkincstár (Hungarian State Treasury)
Address of Bank: Budapest, Váci út 71, Hungary – 1139
Holder of the account: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Account No.: 10032000-01426201-00000000
SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
IBAN Number: HU03 1003 2000 0142 6201 0000 0000
On the transfer order please put down your full name and “B102 B10206/18”!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - 2018 SEPTEMBER INTAKE
- Period 1: February 26th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 2: March 26th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 3: April 27th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 4: May 28th 23:59 (CET)
- Period 5: July 16th 23:59 CET)